The .exe expansion of the document name exhibits a executable document. In a few instances, executable documents may harm your PC.
To repair uistub.exe document onto your own computer is either really a virus or Trojan horse you need to delete, or even whether it’s just a legitimate Windows os document or perhaps a dependable software application.
Method 1: Uninstall and then reinstall Norton Internet Security in your PC.
- Proceed into the Windows Task Bar and click on Start off.
- Currently, go to the Command Panel.
- At top of the display, proceed to Insert or Remove Plans / Apps and Characteristics and tap it.
- In the software programs dropdown listing, start looking to get Norton In Windows-10, simply click Uninstall an application.
- As soon as you browse into the Norton icon, then click Change/Remove should you are using Windows XP, differently click in your Norton merchandise, and then click Uninstall/Change.
- Kindly comply with along with onscreen directions so as to do the uninstall productively.
- Restart your own PC.
- Play an original setup of Norton Internet stability the moment your laptop or computer restarts.
Method 2: Backup the Registry Crucial.
- Just click on the “begin” button and then type “regedit” from the search box.
- Double-click Every One of these entrances at the left sidebar of the Registry Editor: HKEY_CURRENT_USER Pc Software Microsoft Windows Current Model Explorer.
- Just click on the “T-Ray Notify” Crucial.
- Just click on the “Document” dropdown menu and then pick “Export”.
- Welcome to a Desktop folder by your “Save” box and then sort “T-Ray Notify” from the filename box.
- Click on “Save” and depart the Registry Editor. Technique 3: Update Difficult Registry Entries.
Method 3: Delete Problematic Registry Entries
- Just click on the “begin” button and then type “regedit” from the search box. Press “Enter” to start the Registry Editor.
- Double-click Every One of These entrances to start the “T-Ray Notify” crucial: HKEY_CURRENT_USER Pc Software Microsoft Windows Current Model Explorer T Ray Notify.
- Right-click that the “Icon Streams” Price in the Most Suitable pane of the Registry Editor and click on “Delete”.
- Right-click that the “earlier Icon Stream” icon in the most suitable pane and then click “Delete”.
- Exit the Registry Editor and restart your PC.
Method 4: guarantee the extension is not a malware.
- Particular malicious software are now effective of independently themselves as uistub.exe, specially when positioned from the C drive Windows.
- Assess the uistub.exe course of action in your own computer to create certain it is not an hazard.
- Head towards the Stability Activity Supervisor to Confirm your computer’s safety.
- Don’t hesitate to produce any essential stability changes in case it simplifies the machine.
The above 4 methods will surely help you to deal with Norton Uistub.Exe error. To deal with any other issues related to Norton, visit norton.com/setup .