Norton security experts create next-generation protection designed to defend against the newest threats out there. And those timely product updates are automatically delivered to our customers.
Protecting your devices and managing your Norton product is as easy as adding a new device in your Norton account. Follow these instructions to install or reinstall your Norton product that is registered to your account.
If you have received your Norton product from your service provider, then read I want to install my Norton product from my service provider.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL YOUR NORTON PRODUCT ON YOUR COMPUTER
- Sign In to Norton.com/setup.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- In the Setup window, click Download Norton.If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a new product key to continue.Type the product key and click >.
- Click Agree & Download.
- Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your Norton product is now installed and activated.